Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Hard Times

If it get's any worse, I fear my nerves are gonna cause me some major problems. All I want is peace of mind to do my writing; however that seems too much to ask...
1. Looking for a place to live
2. Wondering if my Brother is going to loose his.
3. City on my ass about my dogs.
4. No running water.
5. No hot water, see # 4
6. Money to move on.
7. I have become white trash, Took out fighting and screaming........................................................................
8. Is there any one that wants to read my manuscript and buy it for 4 thousand. That would fix a lot of my problems, however I know this s a best seller given a chance, I don't want to look back and kick myself in the ASS... I am getting to the point of selling out....

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Jackson, Ms, United States
I stay at home and try to write every day, and I take care of my animals and cook...